At Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology we combine software and acoustics to design the sound of the world´s cars. A team of over 30 colleagues is engaged in developing tools and algorithms for designing the sound of today´s and future vehicles. Manufacturers worldwide integrate our solutions into their products, and as such rely on our quality and creativity.
Originating from the technical creativity and experience of the engineering firm Müller-BBM, we work at the interface of acoustics, control engineering and software, combining sensors, actuators, digital hardware and software. We think in terms of the overall system and interaction of disciplines as the basis for functions and deliver the corresponding software for the mitigation and design of sounds to our customers for integration into their products.
Our success factors are dynamic and motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. A family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies are what set us apart.
For the advancement of our core acoustic functions, we are looking for a research-oriented
Development Engineer (Audio) Signal Processing (m/f/d)
at our location in Planegg.
With us, you can expect:
• Passionate curiosity about acoustics and opportunities to actively shape them
• Close cooperation with a interdisciplinary team and open exchange with all employees of the Müller-BBM Group for the innovative further development of our technological basis
• Design and development of advanced applications of real-time signal processing software – your concepts will lead to technical implementations
• Identifying and learning new and innovative topics, evaluating their application potential and collaborating on their implementation in technical applications
• Successfully completed studies in physics, electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or a comparable field with relevant experience, gladly also with a doctorate
• Experience in digital (audio) signal processing, algorithm design, acoustic measurement techniques
• Plus points are knowledge in audio systems, real-time audio processing, digital signal processors, mathematical basics of the relevant topics as well as the independent creation and use of software for problem solving (e.g. for data analysis, system modeling and algorithm development in Python).
• High abstraction capacity, distinctive analytical skills, interest in learning and implementing new topics independently, as well as commitment and team spirit
• Creative ideas and passion for innovative technologies at the interface of science and application
• Teamwork and communication skills in German and English
This is our offer:
• You are free to choose your time and place of work yourself - whether at the office or remote. Following an initial inhouse training and familiarization phase, we are looking forward to a regular personal exchange here at our location in Planegg
• Most modern work equipment and working environment, soft drinks and a selection of fruit for free, a cafeteria, good public transport connections, JobRad® (i.e., company bicycle) and free parking
• Challenging tasks with creative freedom and individual responsibility
• Participation in corporate success through an extraordinary employees' share program as well as attractive bonus payments
• Comprehensive company pension plan as direct commitment
• 30 days of vacation
• An appreciative approach, short decision paths within the company, a culture of trust that offers you a lot of creative freedom, a mentor at your side to get you started
• A full time or part time job - please indicate in your application your desired working time
Your way to reach us:
Perfect match? Then take this opportunity for your application, including your expected salary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time:
Müller-BBM Active Sound Technology GmbH
Helmut-A.-Müller-Str. 1 - 5
Phone: +49 89 262 03 40 03